Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

No sorry.  The rules for this thread are listed in the first post.  You have to be a member for longer and have more posts.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...hing-egg-auction-and-bin-thread#post_10678789

You can also have your own Ads in the BST sections too.  If you have eggs that you have all the time you need to post an ad for them.   These type of threads are not intended for selling the same thing regularly, just last minute things or things you need to move quickly.  I have ads up for all my regular eggs.  I only post them here when I have not sold them yet or need to sell them quickly.
Ok I'll try to get one up

AMerucuana/EE Pen project!!

TO ship on Friday.

Blue AMerucana rooster covers a handful of hens, the original Easter Eggers from Meyers and several blue or black daughters. One white dominate hen is in the group--half her chicks will be white. Egg color is my primary goal-- it is a project pen so colors still vary. THese birds free range in the afternoons so an off chick is possible.

15 Eggs
Shipping is $18
Starting bid is $15
Bidding to end 9:00am EST TUesday.

On my monitor these eggs look a bit bluer than they were; most eggs are a light blue or med blue, and some are a slight green.

Last edited:
Soaps and scrubs. Starting bid - $15 shipped. Bidding ends tomorrow night (Monday) at 8pm Eastern time.
I packed up a shipment, but they never paid, so instead of unpacking, I'd rather just ship it out to somebody.

2 Lip Scrubs. I gifted these, so I think one was Watermelon flavored and the other Peppermint (flavored with essential oil), but I can't be sure without unpacking it, which defeats the purpose.
2 4oz bars of soap. One is a Honeysuckle scented Goat Milk soap. The other bar is a 4oz bar of Lavender Ylang Silk soap (scent with essential oils)
2 Sugar Scrubs 3oz each. One is Honeysuckle, the other Lavender Ylang (essential oils).

Sugar Scrub

BUY IT NOW: 12+ Paint Silkie eggs. My paints are laying like crazy. I have a paint rooster over paint and black hens! Asking $50 shipped. I'm NPIP certified. Please post SOLD and send me a PM. Can ship these tomorrow if paid for tonight!

BUY IT NOW!!

We have several groups of eggs that I have extras of today and tomorrow that need to go. I am not incubating for a bit so I can enjoy some summer vacation! All eggs will ship Wednesday, June 11th and will be fresh -- no older than three days upon shipment. We are Louisiana NPIP certified and ship in the continental US except Virginia. All prices listed are priced as a Buy It Now and INCLUDE SHIPPING! We double box all egg orders of more than six eggs. Eggs are bubble wrapped and padded. First person to post sold with the BIN# and send me a PM wins those eggs. Paypal addy is [email protected].

Most of my pictures are not great. I just don't get good pictures from my phone and sometimes those birds just don't like the paparazzi!
cool.png

Each group includes what is listed plus whatever is laid in that pen tomorrow:

BIN #1:

One dozen+ Lavender Orpington eggs - pen includes American bodied roo with American and English hens.
$ 40

BIN # 2:

8+ Buff Orpington eggs - All large American buffs. $25

BIN#3:

6+ Black/Blue/Splash Laced Red Wyandottes - Black roo covering three splash and one blue hen so mostly blue chicks thrown.

$20

BIN # 4:

4+ Jumbo Pekin Duck $15

Sorry, I can't find the photos of these right now!
old.gif

BIN #5:

5+ Euskal Oiloa Marraduna Basque $15

BIN #6:

4+ Partridge/Blue Partridge Silkie $12

BIN #7:

5+ Gold Neck d'Uccle - pen includes one booted bantam of the same color. These are all show winning parents. $18

Enjoy! Thanks for looking.

BUY IT NOW!!

We have several groups of eggs that I have extras of today and tomorrow that need to go. I am not incubating for a bit so I can enjoy some summer vacation! All eggs will ship Wednesday, June 11th and will be fresh -- no older than three days upon shipment. We are Louisiana NPIP certified and ship in the continental US except Virginia. All prices listed are priced as a Buy It Now and INCLUDE SHIPPING! We double box all egg orders of more than six eggs. Eggs are bubble wrapped and padded. First person to post sold with the BIN# and send me a PM wins those eggs. Paypal addy is [email protected].

Most of my pictures are not great. I just don't get good pictures from my phone and sometimes those birds just don't like the paparazzi!
cool.png

Each group includes what is listed plus whatever is laid in that pen tomorrow:

BIN #5:

5+ Euskal Oiloa Marraduna Basque $15

I'll take the Euskal Oiloa Marraduna.

Back
Top Bottom