Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]BIN[/COLOR][/COLOR] If the bresse are still available then sold [COLOR=333333]I have some hatching eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/21-24) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 12:00 pm ET tomorrow morning so I can box them up and get them to the PO tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]12+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France! Excellent fertility on these. My last customer reported development on 18/18. The rooster is white - he just likes to sleep under the hens :/ - $35[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]8+ Rhodebar eggs - 6+ from coop A and 2+ from coop B, the separate coops are unrelated. These are excellent layers and are an auto-sexing breed (sexed at birth and breed true from generation to generation). Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $25[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]5+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $22[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

BIN

I have some hatching eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/21-24) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 12:00 pm ET tomorrow morning so I can box them up and get them to the PO tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

12+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France! Excellent fertility on these. My last customer reported development on 18/18. The rooster is white - he just likes to sleep under the hens
hmm.png
- SOLD

8+ Rhodebar eggs - The count is up to 13 (10 from A, 3 from B), the separate coops are unrelated. These are excellent layers and are an auto-sexing breed (sexed at birth and breed true from generation to generation). Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $25

5+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $22

Last edited:
I received turkey eggs from Kytinpusher and they all arrived in perfect shape, not a single detached air cell!
1f60a.png
Someone please buy them so I'm not tempted to! Lol.
Thank you. I hope they all hatch for you!
jumpy.gif
It's too late to get these eggs in the mail today, and I don't ship on Thursdays, so these gets will go into the fridge to be eaten. I may have more to offer for Friday or Saturday shipping.

BIN

I have some hatching eggs collected over the weekend (laid 6/21-24) that can be shipped out tomorrow morning. All prices include shipping and are BIN. To purchase, post "SOLD" along with item you want and PM me with shipping information. I will PM you the payment (PayPal) information. Eggs must be paid for by 12:00 pm ET tomorrow morning so I can box them up and get them to the PO tomorrow. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

8+ Rhodebar eggs - The count is up to 13 (10 from A, 3 from B), the separate coops are unrelated. These are excellent layers and are an auto-sexing breed (sexed at birth and breed true from generation to generation). Excellent fertility and hatch rates here on the farm. $25

5+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - Those receiving my turkey eggs have had excellent fertility (100% development) and hatch rates. $22

I have 8 Tolbunt Polish eggs that will not fit in my incubator. Collected this weekend. Asking $50 for the eight plus $15 shipping.

Parents are from Greenfire Farms.

I hate I missed these.. Pmed Kytinpusher but I guess they got scrambled! I hope he lists again soon!

Thank you. I hope they all hatch for you! :jumpy  It's too late to get these eggs in the mail today, and I don't ship on Thursdays, so these gets will go into the fridge to be eaten. I may have more to offer for Friday or Saturday shipping.

I hate I missed these.. Pmed Kytinpusher but I guess they got scrambled! I hope he lists again soon!
Sorry, I've been a bit sidetracked by a fox and some coons. The turkey eggs are sold this week locally and with the 4th being this week, I don't plan to ship anything until at least Sat. I will probably have Bresse later on, too, but no more Rhodebars for awhile. The coons got 4 of my best hens and one of my roos and the 2 hens I have left are broody.
sad.png

Sorry, I've been a bit sidetracked by a fox and some coons. The turkey eggs are sold this week locally and with the 4th being this week, I don't plan to ship anything until at least Sat. I will probably have Bresse later on, too, but no more Rhodebars for awhile. The coons got 4 of my best hens and one of my roos and the 2 hens I have left are broody.
sad.png
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom