Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Hey guys! Long Time NO SEE!!!!

Looks like I am getting out of the chicken business so if anyone is interested in any of my breeding stock let me know. I have the following up for sale

GSBR and Blues too.
Lav Copper Marans
Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans
Mauve, Choc, Blue and Split Eng Orps
Partridge and Blue Partridge Rocks
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Blue and Black Coppers
Crested Cream Legbars SOLD!

That is just the start..... I have pairs, trios and quads in most. PM if you want more info. I will ship but I don't have boxes but could order more if needed.

Last edited:
Hey guys!  Long Time NO SEE!!!! 

Looks like I am getting out of the chicken business so if anyone is interested in any of my breeding stock let me know.  I have the following up for sale

GSBR and Blues too.
Lav Copper Marans
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Blue and Black Coppers

That is just the start..... I have pairs, trios and quads in most.  PM if you want more info.   I will ship but I don't have boxes but could order more if needed.
:barnie

Last edited:
Quote:
Hope things are OK for you

fl.gif

Looks like I am getting out of the chicken business so if anyone is interested in any of my breeding stock let me know. I have the following up for sale

Donna, I am so saddened to see this. My prayer is that whatever the cause, you will flourish and someday have chickens again.
hugs.gif

GSBR and Blues too.
Lav Copper Marans
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Blue and Black Coppers

That is just the start..... I have pairs, trios and quads in most. PM if you want more info. I will ship but I don't have boxes but could order more if needed.
oh dear I hope its a good thing:( we will miss ya dearly.

Back
Top Bottom