Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I forgot!!
Bad found some peeps that wanted some bun-buns! He went to deliver them! Yay!
Awesome! Sold/rehomed and gone! Don't it feel grand?! :D Just this past weekend, I finally found a great home for my "Best Bantam" Nankin roo, a pair of young EE bantams and another odd EE that I THINK is a pullet, but could go either way.

I have my fingers crossed for a fellow who says he wants a pair of Nankin roos, but we can't seem to get schedules together, so I'm not sure how serious he is ... And there's a family from church who "wants" my crossbred pair, but I haven't heard from them for awhile, so we'll see how that pans out. I still have one bantam EE that I think is male (pics in another week, to be sure) and that will complete this year's flock reductions.

So ... four down, five to go ... If I can take care of those, I can combine my runs and we have plenty of room for everyone, this winter. While that doesn't sound like much, it means only one big waterer and a few feeders to maintain. Considerably better than the two coop/runs and three growout hutches now in place. It will be SO nice to move the pens off my front porch!

3FFA7E71-4991-4D27-93BE-7F434AC13E80.jpeg 441D9954-F04C-49A2-8874-5ABEB8EB2950.jpeg
beer cheese and seafood but mr muddy forgot potatoes 🤣🤣🤣we see if anyone notices 🤣🤣

I effing don’t like kale. Gross.
It's great fried up with bacon ... and that's not a smart a$$ suggestion... it's REALLY GOOD cooked that way. One of my Gramma's specialties! I actually grew kale for the first time, this year, for the chickens. Holy Cow that stuff grows fast - and BIG. We had plenty for everyone. Next year, I'ma gonna plant it right up against the run fence, so they can pick at it themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom