Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
One day I banged on a pot in his room.
I'm pretty sure he woke up thinking I was real life nuts.
We both peed though.
Stickin' with the "I peed" theme ... try this one. Sneak quietly into the Mini's room with a bowl/bucket of comfortably warm water .. you know what I mean ,.. pee warm. Gently and cautiously raise the bowl or rearrange the arm so that the hand and/or fingers rest in the warm water and silently back away. The warm water triggers a natural morning reflex in minis of any gender. It's not the, "I gotta get to the bathroom, fast," thpught, It's more like a sleepy, "I gotta go, NOW!" release reflex. The results can be pretty dramatic, so decide on your vantage point before you back off.
The first time I used it, I stood against the wall and witnessed the panic from the front row, but the second time was actually more entertaining ... I stood by the bathroom door and sent my DB a wicked smile as I walked in and locked the door. He actually WAILED!
A word to the wise, though. Do NOT use (or suggest the use) of this trick on a campout, however tempting it may be. It's hard to get that smell out of a sleeping bag while still at camp, so everybody in the tent suffers! It's worse if the victim is sleeping on the tent floor. It was nearly two seasons before we got the stench out of the canvas floor ... and it didn't go summer camping again for many, many years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom