Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
That one was little. We caught a bigger one but it's just not worth all the work to eat it. We've caught a bunch of snapper and a lady fish that we were going to use for bait but it fell back in ☹
I'm taking a break now cause I'm already getting overheated 🙄
We're probably gonna stay out for another hour or two then head back in.
Hopefully we catch some more keepers!
Catfish aren't as hard as some people think. You don't scale them, like other fish. Nail the head to a board and peel it, using grip pliers as your "fingers." Minimizes the mess and the personal injuries ... and like I said ... fried catfish ... yummy!

And from the "this Just in file".....
My Better-half Just texted me these Jokes! Jolly good Jem's:
1601063750314.png

1601063755057.png

Two days ago I was pulling some weeds in my backyard. Particular weeds are a pain in the butt to pull out so is having to use the strength in the back of my thighs, somehow, to pull them out.
Yesterday I could feel the soreness coming on but today it has been a nightmare.

Catfish aren't as hard as some people think. You don't scale them, like other fish. Nail the head to a board and peel it, using grip pliers as your "fingers." Minimizes the mess and the personal injuries ... and like I said ... fried catfish ... yummy!
We filet all of ours similar to any other fish....no nailing to a board necessary 🤐🤐🤐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom