Just joined and wanted to say hello.

DonnaMac

In the Brooder
Feb 15, 2015
Whitewright Tx
Hi I'm Donna and we live in Whitewright Tx. We started with just a few chickens and a small coup. We're loving it and are planning to build a bigger better coup and run for them, now that we have a better idea of how things work.
We're learning so much from this site. I just had to join. What a wealth of knowledge.
Thank you to everyone who posts / replies. I didn't realize just how much help and advice is out there. Wow.

Hi :welcome Donna

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear BYC has been so helpfull for you. I can see how the chicken bug has caught you with your bigger and better coop and run in the pipeline.

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you have joined us.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. It's a small world. My wife and I were both raised not too far from where you are in the great state of Texas (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me). :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Back
Top Bottom