Just ordered from My Pet chicken

To everyone saying 'just order from Meyer':

Unless I'm missing something, Meyer doesn't seem to sex bantams. That is the sole reason most people go to MPC. Small minimun AND sexed bantams. The only reason I'm considering buying from MPC is because I want silkie/sebright/any bantamn PULLETS that bad, and I can't realistically rehome/cull roosters.

Thread was started in 2008, it's 2009.
lol.png
tongue.png

Seriously, you cna put a preorder in with MPC. I have. They won't give prices or confirm it until they are ready sometime after the 23rd of this month.

Since I am not even supposed to have chickens in my town....I ordered 3 chicks from MPC last spring. Expensive ..yes. Contact was excellent, chicks were healthy..they grew up to be very healthy and happy gals. Wish I could have more, but until we move to our farm, my chickens are incognito.

aHH Undercover chickens! The movement lives on!
I cannot say anything bad about MPC-they are kind, cordial and have choices others haven't caught on to! M or F? It is simple with them!

From what I have seen shipping and boxes, warrmth pads, and gel etc.
costs much more than the chiks/birds themselves. Its the service that counts. I wish more would off this great service.

Jeanniejayne from Delaware

_________

Question:

Has anyone ordered FRIZZLES from MyPetChicken ???

If yes, were your frizzles, frazzled ????

I would love to know of a GOOD place to order HEALTHY frizzles, since my last years frizzles from IDEAL were all frazzled .... the ones who weren't BALD have such bad wings. There are no feathers on two of my gals wings ..... just little sticks with no feathering !!!!!
sad.png

Lee

Quote:
I ended up with 4 NICE frizzles last year the gal said she got from MPC. She ordered 10 strt run and had these 4 roos.

I ended up picking them up on the way to work and my Laotian warehosue guys fell in love with them. Usually they just want to eat my extras, but they really loved the frizzles. I ended up giving them to them and they are still happy healthy little spoiled roos.

Back
Top Bottom