just saw my sp cody breeding

little blue

Chillin' with my Orps
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
Mansfield, CT
me an my dad were out trying to catch a pair of our lavender orps that we were selling an cody was faning his ladya amy an sp an charlotte a white peahen then we start walking back to the house an we here the peacocks making some crazy noises an we turn around an he is on top of amy still with his fan out he was on her for about 10-15 second an then got off.it was so cool cant wait to see some eggs.
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

I saw my peacock Dragon breed with my peahen Ice last year. I was really excited and was glad to see it so that I knew when I could expect eggs.

I can't help but crack up when I saw this thread.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

I saw my peacock breeding for the first time this am and was SOOOOO excited. Then felt like a fool for be so excited of this. Now I know I am semi-normal. ( since I am far from normal )
big_smile.png

Quote:
There ain't nothing wrong about getting excited about the possibility of baby peas in your future .
Besides we would not get to see that pretty peacock train if there wasn't a breeding season.

Just saw my first male display for the season it is really late for some reason this year. I remember when I saw one of my peacocks mating with a guinea hen before we got him a peahen last year, now that was weird.

Back
Top Bottom