Just some cute duck videos.

Whenever I tried to spray the poop away or refill the water dish or pool, we had to try to eat it, because we are not ducks, we are silly puppies that think we can bite water. (I of course thought they would LOVE the little floating solar fountain I have for my bird bath so I put it in the pool one day. The second it went off they freaked out and flew out of the pool like the water was going to murder them to death. 🙄 but if I just sat there with the hose spraying on them that was delightful.)

We had a couple days of really bad storms in the middle of summer that we couldnt go out in, so the first day back I tried to give them as much pool time as possible. They'd usually get out on their own terms, dry off, and nap a little with me on the daybed before we turned in for the evening. Little suckers got back in before I could stop them this time and then fell asleep on the water. This is Triscuit just cruising by asleep at the wheel.

I said "ma'am you are asleep you need to get. out. of. the. pool!" and she immediately turned around and tucked her bill in while looking straight at me, went back to sleep
AfterlightImage 53.JPG

I had to get in the pool to get them out, easily 9:30pm before they were dry and ready to go in. And I still had to make dinner.

Back
Top Bottom