Just some cute duck videos.

Pics
Yesterday when I came by the park I saw mama all alone without any ducklings, and it had me very worried and I quickly jogged around the pond to look for them, found them on the opposite side, and just kind of babysat them until she came back. Unfortunately before I got here 2 of them must have gotten picked off, but the rest are doing well and getting so big so fast!
Also I'll attach a picture of an adorable baby turtle I found here yesterday

Attachments

• Snapchat-2091926531.jpg
    Snapchat-2091926531.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 2
Yesterday when I came by the park I saw mama all alone without any ducklings, and it had me very worried and I quickly jogged around the pond to look for them, found them on the opposite side, and just kind of babysat them until she came back. Unfortunately before I got here 2 of them must have gotten picked off, but the rest are doing well and getting so big so fast!
Also I'll attach a picture of an adorable baby turtle I found here yesterday
When I first started reading that I was like, "Noooooo! Mama can't be alone!" Then I was very relieved. Whew. Those babies are getting so big!

And that turtle is so cute!!

What a good Pigweed! Look at her running! Next comes Nettle. Thimbleberry is a bit slower. Stay tuned for the Pigweed tippie toe maneuver!

The really funny thing is I tried watching this after my ducks had wandered about 10 feet away. Hearing "me" call them they instantly ran back. I showed Pigweed that my hands were empty but she could hear invisible ducks eating the mealworms! So she didn't believe me and climbed all over me looking for the delicious snacks I was clearly withholding. The other ducks were also betrayed but not quite so aggressive about it, naturally. All the snacks belong to Pigweed.
Omg, I love them! Especially Pigweed. She is soooo enthusiastic! The tippy toe move plus jump to reach deep into the bucket is my favorite. My ducks never want to believe I’m out of treats when I am, even though every time I hold out my empty hands for what feels like ages so they can inspect for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom