Hope your recovering well from your surgery. Your ducklings are adorable.
It's still only two days ago, but I'm in serious pain. That means a lot because I worked construction for years with no safety rules at all. We would have accidents on a jobsite, brush it off and keep working. There were three procedures on my spine and I didn't even spend the night in the hospital.
Here's some drugs. Go home.
My friend, Audrey and her Kids were spectacular with the Ducks. The coop was completely cleaned out, organized and all fresh straw and pine shavings. I owe Her BIG!
day-17_size.jpg

Wow they just sent you right home. We’ll be care and not do anything to hamper healing. It’s so nice to have friends that care and can help out. At the end day I take what feed is left and make mush too I call it duck soup (without duck)boy my birds love it. Your little ones are so cute.

I had an interesting week. I had surgery last week (June 15th) and a friend of mine took care of my Ducks and my Dog for 2 days. She did an excellent job! The coop looked so clean and reorganized She took out all the straw and saw dust and replace it all with new. I didn't heel very well, and my friend is a nurse, so she insisted that I get active, then left me to take care of the Animals.
The 1st picture is of a runt. Probably a Hen, more scared than the rest
runt.jpg

Pic #2 is them in the pool outside in the sunlight.
ducks-swimming-01.jpg

Pic #3 is them foraging in actual real grass.

foraging.jpg

Haven't been participating lately. The Ducks are doing great. but I wasn't. I had surgery on June 15th and couldn't do much for 2 weeks. I could take care of the Ducks once a day, but needed 2 friends to once a day and do the heavy work. I've never needed that much time to recover from a minimally invasive procedure before.

Back
Top Bottom