Just wanna say Lowe’s is the worst!

Oh boy...you aren't going to like what I have to say but I'm going to say it anyways.

Did you pay extra for them to load it in your car?

I don't get the whole attitude of why it's someone else's job to load up what you buy.

I would not have expected nor asked, without offering money up front, for anyone to load it for me.
Well while I have money, I rely more on my feminine wiles to get stuff loaded for me.....otherwise I take my own man or muscle it myself 🤣
Man, I have the opposite problem. I have a tiny car so I prefer to load everything myself, and I always get asked by like half the male staff if I need help. Gets old having to politely decline every dude that thinks they're coming to my rescue just cause it takes a bit of time to finagle things in properly. I need to put a sign up I guess that says "I'm not struggling, loading tiny cars just takes care and precision!" I probably deserved it though the time I put a wheelbarrow in there. Good times, lol.

Don't judge me I'm working on getting a trailer.
hey I managed to get the largest 220V air compressor in the back of a Toyota FJ once 🤣 there’s a lot to be said for strategic loading!!!

Man, I have the opposite problem. I have a tiny car so I prefer to load everything myself, and I always get asked by like half the male staff if I need help. Gets old having to politely decline every dude that thinks they're coming to my rescue just cause it takes a bit of time to finagle things in properly. I need to put a sign up I guess that says "I'm not struggling, loading tiny cars just takes care and precision!" I probably deserved it though the time I put a wheelbarrow in there. Good times, lol.

Don't judge me I'm working on getting a trailer.
I used to work at a children’s store, we sold the Thomas the tank engine tables. One day a guy asks if someone can help him bring it to his car. I send my 17 year old male employee out with it on the hand truck, he comes back like 40 minutes later and tells me he just helped the guy tie it to his Miata!

I used to work at a children’s store, we sold the Thomas the tank engine tables. One day a guy asks if someone can help him bring it to his car. I send my 17 year old male employee out with it on the hand truck, he comes back like 40 minutes later and tells me he just helped the guy tie it to his Miata!

200.gif

Well while I have money, I rely more on my feminine wiles to get stuff loaded for me.....otherwise I take my own man or muscle it myself 🤣

hey I managed to get the largest 220V air compressor in the back of a Toyota FJ once 🤣 there’s a lot to be said for strategic loading!!!
My brother and I put a futon in the back of a new beetle. We had to take it out of the box (in the Walmart parking lot) and Tetris all the frame pieces in, then cram the mattress on top. There was no visibility, I think the hatchback was open the whole way home. We could have put it on a hand truck and pushed it home in less time lol.

Overall, my husband and I have found home Depot to be better than Lowe's as far as customer service goes. I'm not really sure why... They're both large retailers and you would think it would be similar. We've just had a lot of technical issues with his credit card from Lowe's not working, the staff not knowing how to fix it, not being able to answer questions, etc. But we always have Lowe's employees asking us if we need help loading since we usually buy quite a lot of supplies at a time. Usually my husband says no but they do offer consistently, at least at our location. Since we moved in December, Lowe's is much closer than home Depot so that's where we've been shopping, but I know my husband misses home Depot.

Oh boy...you aren't going to like what I have to say but I'm going to say it anyways.

Did you pay extra for them to load it in your car?

I don't get the whole attitude of why it's someone else's job to load up what you buy.

I would not have expected nor asked, without offering money up front, for anyone to load it for me.
I guess chivalry isn't dead in Hawaii. I've never questioned that I could get someone to help me on the staff -- that is, unless other customers offer first. This happens everywhere, even at LOWES, which I agree is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to customer service.

Gotta say Lowes is my very last choice in places to go for anything.
It is 100% due to poor customer service.

It should not take 4 hours to get an item from the upper racking (dishwasher) or 9 hours to get a bathtub down.
Last weekend we ended up there looking for small hole lattice since the other stores were out. Hubs decided to look for replacement wheelbarrow handles while we were there. Yup they were (probably still are) in the upper racking.
This time he decided it just wasn't worth waiting more than an hour.

Back
Top Bottom