Just want to say thank you

chickengirlnm

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
clovis, new mexico
I have not had my chickens and ducks very long about 5 months ( give or take) and I had no idea about raising them I just knew I wanted to have lots of them !!
But I found the longer I had them around the more questions I had ( and still have ) so I would come here and read everything I could find and even started posting a few threads of my own and everyone here has been so great in helping me with building a coop ( that thread still needs help LOL ) you all have helped me with my duck with the sex drive on overload, to helping me deal with a puppy death in the family ( every post felt like a hug from a friend ).
I just wanted to take this time to tell each of you thank you for making this newbie feel at home in the world of being owned by chickens.
For all of you who always say " get more chickens " I plan on getting more babies this spring - so you know what that means more questions for you all to help me with LOL

chickengirlnm... I agree!!! Thanks to all of you that have helped all of us out!!! I honestly would have lost my mind if it were not for all the help and information on this site!!!!!!!! Not to mention all the friendly people that are so caring!!!

chickengirl.....you are welcome, and I TOO want to say thanks to everyone...ESPECIALLY the mods! Through good and bad....happy and sad...I know I can depend on someone here to understand just what I am feeling, and going through. This is the BEST site I have ever been involved with. THANKS MODS!!!!!

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom