Karen feeling bad

I am having trouble sleeping so I went to check on her. Her water bowl looks about 1 inch lower than it was this morning, and she was sitting in a big pile of very watery poop that I cleaned up for her so I think it's safe to assume she is drinking now, but I will continue to keep a close eye on her until I directly see her drinking

I have no doubt at all that you are doing everything you can to help her. Since your tube feeding how is her poop looking.
You may need to tube her more than once a day.
So this morning I got up and her water was almost empty so she definitely was drinking some. The food bowl also looked a decent bit lower than it was when I put it in yesterday. She still would not take mealworms out of my hand, but I took her out of the cage and placed her outside and she got up and slowly waddled right over to the other ducks at the pool and immediately started drinking so she is definitely drinking!!

I'm gonna let her hang with them for a few hours and then try going out with the mealworns to see if she will eat them with the other ducks. I'll take her in again tonight for monitoring and this time I filled rhe food bowl to the brim so I'll definitely be able to tell how much she has eaten.

Decided to take a look at chewy for antibiotics just because that other website said it will take 10 days to ship. Are any of these good? A couple of them say bird but I assume fish antibiotics still have the same active ingredients.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710_131823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710_131823_Chrome.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230710_131830_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710_131830_Chrome.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom