Kat’s Journey into Chicken Keeping

Pics
I guess I’ll have to get her a toothbrush! :ya
Just wanted to clarify something for all here. There is still some controversy as to the location .
We are talking about,,,,,,, where was the toothbrush invented. ??? :old
Some say West Virginia, some say Kentucky, and some say Tennessee. :idunno
Any place else,,,, and it would have been called teethbrush.

Just wanted to clarify something for all here. There is still some controversy as to the location .
We are talking about,,,,,,, where was the toothbrush invented. ??? :old
Some say West Virginia, some say Kentucky, and some say Tennessee. :idunno
Any place else,,,, and it would have been called teethbrush.
Dad joke! 🤣

I tried to create an article about putting our coop together, etc., and after working on it for over an hour, my computer blinked, and I lost all my work. AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
That's an awful feeling. Im sorry that happened to you. Best advice I can give, write it in MS Word and paste it in.

When doing something big like that you can also hit the save to save it as you work on it. In fact it should have auto-saved. If you go back to that thread it should show back up.

Here's how to on demand save.

20201010_150022.jpg

That's an awful feeling. Im sorry that happened to you. Best advice I can give, write it in MS Word and paste it in.

When doing something big like that you can also hit the save to save it as you work on it. In fact it should have auto-saved. If you go back to that thread it should show back up.

Here's how to on demand save.

View attachment 2367950
Okay, thanks.😊

Good morning, Everyone!
I wish the sun would come out today and dry up some of our mud!
I have to clean the chicken coop, it’s gotten messy. They throw food and wood chips and hay all over the place. And of course, the poop.
They are so inconsiderate. 😆

Back
Top Bottom