Kdogg331 Chat Thread

Pics
Btw any idea why my spinach would be turning yellow? Maybe too small of a pot? It's less than 12 inch and crowded with a bazillion plants cause the seeds are so small lol
Spinach generally will bolt in warmer weather. Yellow leaves can be from too much water I believe.

Gonna plant some pumpkins. 3 I bought the other day and the sealed foil one I got like 2 years ago, idk if it will even still work lol but we'll see.

20180627_152250.jpg
20180627_152321.jpg
20180627_152357.jpg
20180627_152435.jpg
20180627_152551.jpg

Do you have 120 days until your first frost? Our estimated first frost date is September 15, what's yours?

Never mind I looked it up, November 1-15, you definitely have time.

Oh good! Cause tbh I didn't really think of that and I was a little paranoid they wouldn't have time to grow. I probably should have planted them a month ago realistically so they could have the entire summer to grow but I wasn't even sure I was going to plant pumpkins so oh well. Although the exhibition size ones probably won't get to full size in time for any fairs but that's okay. Never entered fairs anyway. Just thought it would be cool to grow a giant pumpkin lol

Last edited:
Oh and your goldfish are fine for now in your 20 long with water and filter changes. I saw on that thread they were scaring you. Your fish still have 5 gallons each. Goldfish are really hardy compared to others, so take your time and figure out what you want for them.

Remember a pond also needs time for the bacteria colonies to develop, and the water to mellow. I always seed my pond by putting used gravel from an aquarium to get the bacteria going.

Back
Top Bottom