KEBONNIXS vs. Brinsea

ravensravelry

Songster
Apr 20, 2023
Northeast Texas
I've tried hatching with a farm innovator digital series 4250 twice with no luck and I'm debating on getting a new incubator. I don't want to get the first one I see this time (lesson learned), and so far I've seen good reviews on both of these. Does anyone have any experience?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429-211450.png
    Screenshot_20230429-211450.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230429-211432.png
    Screenshot_20230429-211432.png
    370 KB · Views: 2
I have the Kerbonnix, ran it non stop for a year, hatching every three (chickens) or four (ducks) weeks with good, not great, results. Humidity control is an effort (in fairness, I live in an RV, so outside humidity is inside humidity...), but otherwise it has performed well.
The white plastic disk which turns the yellow tray wears out in time - it about a $9 reopplacement.

But yes, I can recommend, with those caveats

I have the Kerbonnix, ran it non stop for a year, hatching every three (chickens) or four (ducks) weeks with good, not great, results. Humidity control is an effort (in fairness, I live in an RV, so outside humidity is inside humidity...), but otherwise it has performed well.
The white plastic disk which turns the yellow tray wears out in time - it about a $9 reopplacement.

But yes, I can recommend, with those caveats
Thank you for your feedback and honest review! Do you rely on the digital thermometer or do you use another? If you use another do you have any that you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom