Investigating Keep getting a pop up

Pics
Yes, this might be worth a try for those using Chrome:

"The process only involves toggling a flag in Chrome's settings to 'Enabled,' and it works on both desktop and mobile. Just copy chrome://flags/#enable-framebusting-needs-sameorigin-or-usergesture and paste it in the address bar (you can't click/tap on it due to security concerns). Then just tap/click the highlighted dropdown menu, change it to 'Enabled,' and restart the browser when asked."

Well, I didn't have to wait long. It did it immediately after my post. They don't always show the same web address, but they all look similar. Once I get one, I can't use the back button and have no choice but to close my tab and lose my place.

I only get them on this site. I use Chrome on an android phone. The time was 6:43pm PST.

View attachment 1212841 View attachment 1212842
This is the exact one i have gotten.
It only happens when im on BYC with my android motorola. It hasn't happened today, but it has happened this past 5 days. Next time i see it i will post here with the time and all the info.

Last edited:
I’m getting the pop ups too. I’ve cleared everything as instructed. I cant even read any posts the pop ups come one after another. Only happens when I’m on this forum.

64FFB1F5-91AB-4075-9994-0456C583B32A.png

CC7672AA-9569-425B-B949-BE80C15B5084.png

I've been receiving these messages also, the next time it happens I'll give you the information. Also it slows my system down, not sure that's the problem or not, but I 'll keep you posted.

It’s gotten worse. Can’t even read a post without the pop up. Tried viewing while logged out, but same thing happened. It’s taken over 10 minutes for me to write this post because I kept having to go back then start over. I’m going to take a break from the site and how you can get this straightened out!

Back
Top Bottom