3:58am est when I clicked on "chick shoes"

Attachments

• IMG_0426.PNG
    IMG_0426.PNG
    117.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0427.PNG
    IMG_0427.PNG
    706.9 KB · Views: 9
Great, thanks for the details (and your patience). We are working hard to isolate where these are coming from. The issue is that Google and other ad networks use a lot of different advertising partners, so sometimes finding the rogue ad(s) is like a needle in a haystack.

We'll keep on it until we find a solution!

I used to get that too, it's farlam.online or something like that. I force stopped google,cleared cache ,cookies and history and installed an adblocker to stop it. For those on android I'm using adblock plus but any adblocker should stop the pop ups.:)
Well, I didn't have to wait long. It did it immediately after my post. They don't always show the same web address, but they all look similar. Once I get one, I can't use the back button and have no choice but to close my tab and lose my place.

I only get them on this site. I use Chrome on an android phone. The time was 6:43pm PST.

View attachment 1212841 View attachment 1212842

Last edited:
I used to get that too, it's farlam.online or something like that. I force stopped google,cleared cache ,cookies and history and installed an adblocker to stop it. For those on android I'm using adblock plus but any adblocker should stop the pop ups.:)
X2 I use adblocker, no pop ups

Back
Top Bottom