• IMG_0723.PNG
    IMG_0723.PNG
    122.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0724.PNG
    IMG_0724.PNG
    681.6 KB · Views: 2
1:34am est
Safari cellular data
It's every time I click on anything, the time gap is only because I wasn't on byc

Attachments

• IMG_0731.PNG
    IMG_0731.PNG
    122 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0732.PNG
    IMG_0732.PNG
    581.5 KB · Views: 1
Bumping this thread so I can find it again. I get fake virus redirect notices pretty much every time I use the site. I'll screenshot and provide more info the next time it happens.

Well, I didn't have to wait long. It did it immediately after my post. They don't always show the same web address, but they all look similar. Once I get one, I can't use the back button and have no choice but to close my tab and lose my place.

I only get them on this site. I use Chrome on an android phone. The time was 6:43pm PST.

Screenshot_2017-12-18-18-43-05-1.png
Screenshot_2017-12-18-18-43-09-1.png

I used to get that too, it's farlam.online or something like that. I force stopped google,cleared cache ,cookies and history and installed an adblocker to stop it. For those on android I'm using adblock plus but any adblocker should stop the pop ups.:)
Well, I didn't have to wait long. It did it immediately after my post. They don't always show the same web address, but they all look similar. Once I get one, I can't use the back button and have no choice but to close my tab and lose my place.

I only get them on this site. I use Chrome on an android phone. The time was 6:43pm PST.

View attachment 1212841 View attachment 1212842

Last edited:
I'm not really okay with the permissions required for the adblocker apps I checked out in playstore. I've cleared my cache, history and cookies at least 5 times since joining but it persists. Again, only on this site. I've just updated Chrome so maybe that will help.

Welp, just did it again. Third time since my original post. This was a different url than the first two but same deal. Sorry, peeps. Not my night I guess. I'll try again tomorrow.

I used to get that too, it's farlam.online or something like that. I force stopped google,cleared cache ,cookies and history and installed an adblocker to stop it. For those on android I'm using adblock plus but any adblocker should stop the pop ups.:)
X2 I use adblocker, no pop ups

Back
Top Bottom