Quote:
LMAO well technically.....
duc.gif

Quote:
He deffinatly is
smile.png
I can't wait until he starts realizing he's male
smile.png
He hasnt started calling yet or trying to get the girls i cant wait until he does lol!!! I want chickies!!!
smile.png

HAHA ya know what "WEEEEE" means here from my coturnix? esp my A&Ms? "IM GONNA PECK YOU CUZ IM SO EXCITED IT"S FOOD TIME!" My A & Ms are savages the're not mean just dumb lol!

Awww, and ouch! That must hurt. Its weird how they stand up to lay them, how many quail do you have now? 300? 1000? But then again , it doesnt really matter. You cant put a limit on cuteness xD

Quote:
He deffinatly is
smile.png
I can't wait until he starts realizing he's male
smile.png
He hasnt started calling yet or trying to get the girls i cant wait until he does lol!!! I want chickies!!!
smile.png

HAHA ya know what "WEEEEE" means here from my coturnix? esp my A&Ms? "IM GONNA PECK YOU CUZ IM SO EXCITED IT"S FOOD TIME!" My A & Ms are savages the're not mean just dumb lol!

My A&M's aren't to excited by the food, but one of them always comes and jumps in the water as soon as I fill it
hu.gif

verboten there was someone selling jarts on craigslist and he wanted a lot of money for them. that is funny you have that. i was going to send it to the lister...

Quote:
Haha. I don't think that it would be such a good investment. Go ahead and send the pic if you want - I did not come up with the original myself and it was not listed as protected by the govt, I did modify it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom