Keeping Fish

Ugh...Sunfish still have not arrived and I'm getting antsy...Thinking about contacting the site. They were expensive, so I better get them alive and well soon...
duc.gif

Regards,
Leaf

Yeah I would try contacting them.

Quote: When I asked my son over skype how many he wanted, he held up two fingers, then three, then his entire hand.
I told him I would see what they had.
I got four baby girls and one baby boy. The boy is white with red fins.
I hope they do well, Last time they were doing great, growing and beautiful... then the intake for the pump got dislodged and all of the fish small enough to get sucked in got sucked in.
It has taken us two months to even be able to discuss the tragedy.. I was horrible.
He had just gotten some baby hatchets and some neons, It swallowed about twenty fish.

Oh sorry bout your bettas! I only raise males, and got another today, really beautiful, brings me back up to 5 bettas. I'm not sure what he is I'll post a pic soon. He is blue and green with really long fins that are ruffled

I was looking at my pond today and I saw
my biggest Koi turning in circles around each other so soon I may have baby Koi. I am so happy.

When I asked my son over skype how many he wanted, he held up two fingers, then three, then his entire hand.
I told him I would see what they had.
I got four baby girls and one baby boy. The boy is white with red fins.
I hope they do well, Last time they were doing great, growing and beautiful... then the intake for the pump got dislodged and all of the fish small enough to get sucked in got sucked in.
It has taken us two months to even be able to discuss the tragedy.. I was horrible.
He had just gotten some baby hatchets and some neons, It swallowed about twenty fish.

So sorry to hear...how upsetting for you and your son.

Regards,
Leaf

Today I picked up a figure eight puffer, 4 inch. He's pretty feisty
1f602.png
1f421.png
but he's cute. My ballon molly fry have sadly all passed along with the molly. I saw this beautiful butterfly fish at the place where I'm getting my bunnies, and I'm going back next week to pick her up, they're really beautiful (and EXPENSIVE) fish, you should look then up if you've never seen them.

1f602.png
1f421.png
but he's cute. My ballon molly fry have sadly all passed along with the molly. I saw this beautiful butterfly fish at the place where I'm getting my bunnies, and I'm going back next week to pick her up, they're really beautiful (and EXPENSIVE) fish, you should look then up if you've never seen them.

Butterfly fish, if it is a true butterfly, cannot survive in fresh water. They need a saltwater tank, while mollies prefer brackish or fresh. Sorry to hear about your loss. You lose a lot of fry before you can get a real breeding program started. :)

Regards,
Leaf

Butterfly fish, if it is a true butterfly, cannot survive in fresh water. They need a saltwater tank, while mollies prefer brackish or fresh. Sorry to hear about your loss. You lose a lot of fry before you can get a real breeding program started. :)

Regards,
Leaf
There is a fresh water butterfly fish as well. They are neat fish but need to be feed live crickets as besides normal fish food.

1f602.png
1f421.png
How much are they charging for it? An average butterfly fish price is around $10

Back
Top Bottom