Kentuckiana Chickenstock/Milton Fall Swap Meet

Thanks for the info....anybody know who the organizer is or contact information..... I want to check before I haul a trailer 60 miles across 421.....I hate that road, but it is the only direct route.

Once I get into Milton, will it be easy to find the swap? I'm going to buy a coop there that I found on craigslist.
wee.gif

State road 36 is right off of 421 before you cross the river on the KY side. I looked on google earth and the park is right at the river.... if you are coming across the river from indiana it will be on the left after the bridge.

I know of no contact person in reference to the park.

As for the folks in IN if you come across the bridge from Madison, you immediately come to a "T" in the roadway turn left and there usually is signs there. From turning left from the "T" its maybe 2/10ths of a mile from there.

PM me if you want my cell number, just in case someone gets lost.

Again, later this week im going to post the official meeting information.
big_smile.png

Posted on the 'Official Thread' but just in case...

Hubby and I will be there with green melanistic pheasants, lavender & pearl guineas, and Royal Palm & Royal Palm x Blue Slate turkeys.

Please tell your friends about the pheasants, I have 40+ that need to go! This years hatch, the oldest (~2mths) are sexable and just starting to get adult coloring.

Previous Attendees:
Would we be better off to come down Friday night and camp? Or how early does anyone think we need to show-up to get a decent spot?

I hope to be there Sat. but cant be of any help my first year.
Im looking around for raffle items . Will have some blue and green eggs Easter Eggers .
Im looking for a few Serama eggs to buy thats about it.
Sounds like a fun time.
Karen

Back
Top Bottom