Kentucky anyone?

Quote:
It was a very lonely place
sad.png

I did, but you were not there.....gotta go to work now. You can pm me if you dont wanna post it. I'll be home tonight. Take care.

I'm going to chime in here and say Kentucky is one of the best places to live. I am in central Kentucky ( Mount Eden) and it is very rural. However, I still have the city benefits of concerts, museums, etc.

i lived in Missourri for a while and couldn't wait to get home to Kentucky. Asto the move with pets. ou can do it. When I got divorced, I moved 2 horses, 3 dogs, 20 cats, 2 peacocks, 20 chickens, 4 guineas, and a few more misc pets with a ford explorer and a 2 horse trailer. It took a couple of trips, but it can be done.

As to the prospects for wood working..... Berea has a lot of artistic type wood working if he has ever thought of that. my Dad did carpentry for years, and now works at a electrical/pumbing supply company doing cutom cabinets. Try to think outside the box and maybe a whole new opportunity will open up!

Maybe you can plan your visit with an upcoming show or something.

Yolonda

Thanks yolonda for your info. I know nothing about Kentucky except the people are the best and everyone loves it. I take notes on everything and i am trying to think outside of the box. We do plan on trying to take a trip in the spring to at least see the corbin area. I run my own business, so i cant be away long. If we dont feel its the right area for us....we will start searching more. If i hear of an area and find it to offer the life we want, we might shift plans. We dont do concerts/shows or things like that. We like fishing/hunting/ATV's/hiking/ anything to do with nature.....more the redneck life. I am allergic to too much culture
wink.png

OK...so we found the job interest in corbin to be a much smaller company than we thought......so the search goes on for our new life in Kentucky. We have bagan a search of the bowling freen area, and the winchester area. When we find work for my husband in an area, we will look to move there. So any KYers (LOL) I would appreciate any input. A good sized city to find a woodshop, with a surrounding area i can raise my critters safely from traffic. I hope there are some posters on here that know those areas
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom