Kentucky people

I am in Casey county about 8 miles from Russell County off hwy 127. Not far from the Bread of Life Cafe in Liberty.

Someone had asked about the Casey County Cosignment Auction (Amish Sale). It IS March 31st starting at 9am!!!!!
Anyone else going?????

I'm considering Winchester... The problem is I don't need a thing and won't come home empty handed.... Well i think I'd like a couple of keets... And I do need a....

See I'm better off at home!! If we go I'm the one with a little girl that talks nonstop and drives a pink wheelchair with purple flames.....

There is an auction this weekend 3-10 in Casey Co. Its the produce auction but the paper says they expect lots of poultry and small animals. It is up on South Fork I believe.

~Casey

See!! I told you all I had no business at a swap!!! NO business at a swap! I came home with a roo I do NOT need, but he is cute!!! And chicks that I also don't need and hatching eggs...

Thank goodness I resisted that adorable little pig!!! And even more thankful they didn't have Nigerian dwarf goats... Shew!

Back
Top Bottom