Kentucky people

I went to both Paris and Winchester. Not a whole lot at either one. I found a home for my rooster at Paris. A woman I know in Lex bought her bantam Cochins there in the past, and I was hoping, but no Cochins. There were Japanese bantams, Red Comets, some mixes, and two different people with guineas. Winchester had lots of rabbits, puppies and a goat! There were some Silkies but all the rest were large fowl.

Hi all! I haven't been on in a long time cause I lost all my chickens due to a break-up.... but now I have a new house and am engaged to be married and my soon to be Hubby is building me a chicken coop for my birthday! YAY! I really would like some Cuckoo Marans and maybe some blue-laced red wyandottes....(when I get the money to pay for them!) I'm in Georgetown and can't wait to go to the Frankfort swap starting this month. Anyone else going?

Find it in your heart to give one of these special puppies a loving forever home. I found them abandoned over a month ago. They were starving and had lost all hope. I gave them a home, food, and love. Now they need you to open your home to them and give them a wonderful forever home. They are so sweet and only want love. They are 100% free. All I want is for them to have a FOREVER home. Please give one of these puppies a chance. Please. They need a home so bad. I don't want to take them to a shelter but I can't keep them indefinitely. It’s not their fault someone didn't want to take the time to find them a good home, and instead DUMPED them off to starve. Please find some love in your heart. All the best dogs I ever had were free mutts and I wouldn't have traded any of them for a million pure-breds. They need a home so bad, they need you. Please help me find these sweet loving little puppies a home where they will always have food and love. They are probably around 12 weeks old now. (Not really sure. Please call 270-407-9791, no text. Leave a message if no answer, I will call back.

Hi all! I haven't been on in a long time cause I lost all my chickens due to a break-up.... but now I have a new house and am engaged to be married and my soon to be Hubby is building me a chicken coop for my birthday! YAY! I really would like some Cuckoo Marans and maybe some blue-laced red wyandottes....(when I get the money to pay for them!) I'm in Georgetown and can't wait to go to the Frankfort swap starting this month. Anyone else going?

Unfortunately there are no Frankfort swaps this year, but there are two shows. Ones in April but I can't remember when the other one is, but I do know its in the fall.

I received an entry form in the mail from the BPA for their April 7th show in Frankfort. I'm going but not exhibiting. If anyone would like me to mail them the paperwork PM me your address and I'll send it right out.
Colby

Oh Mr. Ree! I just noticed your tag at the bottom of your last post. Red Cochins!?! Do you think you might have an extra pullet or two this season? Maybe a reject from your program? But smooth please. I'm not looking a show bird, just pets and a few eggs, so temperment is more important to me

I MAY have later this Fall, but thats no gurantee. As of now I only have one Red male and one Red/White male that I am trying to find hens for. I did find a small flock that I am going to buy that are about 10 weeks old so I should have some chicks this Fall. Just get back with me around then and we will see what I have.

~Casey

Good Morning Kentucky Peoples!
I live in Michigan but will be heading to a rabbit show in Louisville,KY next month and I was hoping to locate someone near there that raises Silkies. :) If you have any or know of anyone who does please PM me! I'm looking for mature birds, chicks and/or hatching eggs!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom