Kentucky people

mikeypalone

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 5, 2011
henry co.
Would you care to name them,I will do bluegrass and the green river show. Do you go to any county fairs? I try to get all the county fairs that are not too far a drive. What breeds do you show?

mikeypalone

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 5, 2011
henry co.
The bluegrass show is April 6 at lake view park in Frankfort. Judging starts at 9. Always a lot of chickens. Depending on what county your in some fairs have open shows.

mikeypalone

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 5, 2011
henry co.
I use that link but have not yet this year. I use county fairs to get my birds used to the surroundings . They always have 4 H shows and this lets me introduce my birds to the sounds and sights. Always meet good people too. Casey,do you know anyone that has bantam brahmas. Thanks

Mr. Ree

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
South Central, KY
I use that link but have not yet this year. I use county fairs to get my birds used to the surroundings . They always have 4 H shows and this lets me introduce my birds to the sounds and sights. Always meet good people too. Casey,do you know anyone that has bantam brahmas. Thanks

Actually, I do. Sandy Kavanaugh is a director or something for the Brahma Club, and she lives around Richmond or Winchester. She has some nice birds, and I believe she has a few for sale right now. If youd like, I can send you her email?

~Casey

Sandara

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 16, 2011
Louisville, Ky
HI Russ, i live at Fordsville which is about 30 miles on your side of Owensboro. i have several banties and some old laying hens and roosters. good to see some more bluegrass folks on here. i agree i like the new web site.
Lee

Hi Lee,
We're in Louisville but have land not too far from you on Tick Ridge! Love it up there! I can't wait till we can move us and the chickens up there
thumbsup.gif

Top Bottom