Kentucky people

Would you care to name them,I will do bluegrass and the green river show. Do you go to any county fairs? I try to get all the county fairs that are not too far a drive. What breeds do you show?

The bluegrass show is April 6 at lake view park in Frankfort. Judging starts at 9. Always a lot of chickens. Depending on what county your in some fairs have open shows.

I use that link but have not yet this year. I use county fairs to get my birds used to the surroundings . They always have 4 H shows and this lets me introduce my birds to the sounds and sights. Always meet good people too. Casey,do you know anyone that has bantam brahmas. Thanks

I use that link but have not yet this year. I use county fairs to get my birds used to the surroundings . They always have 4 H shows and this lets me introduce my birds to the sounds and sights. Always meet good people too. Casey,do you know anyone that has bantam brahmas. Thanks

Actually, I do. Sandy Kavanaugh is a director or something for the Brahma Club, and she lives around Richmond or Winchester. She has some nice birds, and I believe she has a few for sale right now. If youd like, I can send you her email?

~Casey

HI Russ, i live at Fordsville which is about 30 miles on your side of Owensboro. i have several banties and some old laying hens and roosters. good to see some more bluegrass folks on here. i agree i like the new web site.
Lee

Hi Lee,
We're in Louisville but have land not too far from you on Tick Ridge! Love it up there! I can't wait till we can move us and the chickens up there
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom