Kentucky people

Let me know and I'll meet up with you to see Pigget!

Yes, sometimes I am there everyday, it just depends on what I'm up to. My husband retired from the fire department in Chicago in December and we moved back home in January. I grew up here.

I have actually thought about bringing my Pigget he's a runner to work with me some. I do bring him to the nursing home and hospital here some and it really cheers the Vets up that we go see.

Hello everyone!
I am new here and new to the chicken world. My daughter and I are having a blast researching and planning to welcome chicks into our home this comping spring. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on the best place to buy chicks. I want to use a reputable breeder but many have purchase limits that are too high.
I am looking to start out with 3-4 chicks, leaving room for me to add to my flock before I reach my local ordiance restriction of 9 ladies - no men allowed :-(.
Any advice would be great!
F.Y.I I'm located close to Lexington.

Thanks!

Hello all just an ol ky boy coming from Salvisa, Ky. Just getting started this year raising chickens but have aspirations to start breeding, hatching, selling etc.

I have true aracauna in blue black and splash Nancy Utterback Line and an unrelated line of GDW aracauna.

I also have red/blue olive eggers, buckeyes, BCMs, BBCMs, Ayam Cemani, Silver Laced Orps and a slew of other breeds of hens. I have some scheduled for chopping block this week sof various breeds if any interested locally.

I'd be willing to let go pretty cheap ill post a list soon. PM for details

Two adorable 4 year old potbelly sister pigs need a new home ASAP! (Or a ride to my place.)

The current owners are moving THIS Friday, December 1, 2017. They have had several different people commit to adopting the girls and then back out. The last one backed out today.

The current landlord has said the girls can stay until Saturday but absolutely MUST leave on Saturday, December 2, 2017.

I've offered to adopt them if the current owners could get them to my place. They can't. :( I haven't been able to find anyone to help me get the girls to my place. My car can't handle the transport.

Is there anyone who will adopt the girls or foster them until we can find a more permanent home??

Please contact Chris (current owner trying so hard to find a good home for the girls!)

Location - Richmond, KY
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 813-468-1066

Texting is ok!!! Preferred!!!

@olepackrat - yes, the girls found a permanent home in Lexington. :) I forgot to update this thread.

Are you looking to adopt pigs in general? Or know someone who is? I get a lot of requests to adopt pigs (& other animals) from KY. I could send the info your way, when they come in, if you want.

Back
Top Bottom