Kentucky people

Hello all. Vine Grove KY here. 30 miles from Louisville and a stones throw from Ft Knox. What started as only wanting 6 chicks, has turned in to 13 birds all together. Lord I hope I have the patience lol

Hello all. Vine Grove KY here. 30 miles from Louisville and a stones throw from Ft Knox. What started as only wanting 6 chicks, has turned in to 13 birds all together. Lord I hope I have the patience lol

Hi there, It is called chicken math. 13 birds are in chicken math only 3 birds.

Welcome - I'm in Cave City, howdy neighbor! I started with 5 pullets...and somehow I have the original 5 pullets and additional chicks. *blink blink* the chicken math struggle is real! :)

We will see how well the hatchery sexed my new babies LOL I ordered 4 golden laced wyandotte pullets, 3 golden laced wyandotte cockerels, 1 buff brahma pullet, 1 dark brahma pullet, and 1 buff brahma cockerel. You read that right, I ordered 10 chicks..but what arrived? 13 :)

They hatched on Mar 20th, got here yesterday, and all are doing great. Everyone is eating, drinking, active and of course very curious. So - if you're interested, once they get big enough for me to verify sexing, I'll have some extra golden laced wyandottes available :)

Welcome - I'm in Cave City, howdy neighbor! I started with 5 pullets...and somehow I have the original 5 pullets and additional chicks. *blink blink* the chicken math struggle is real! :)
We will see how well the hatchery sexed my new babies LOL I ordered 4 golden laced wyandotte pullets, 3 golden laced wyandotte cockerels, 1 buff brahma pullet, 1 dark brahma pullet, and 1 buff brahma cockerel. You read that right, I ordered 10 chicks..but what arrived? 13 :)

They hatched on Mar 20th, got here yesterday, and all are doing great. Everyone is eating, drinking, active and of course very curious. So - if you're interested, once they get big enough for me to verify sexing, I'll have some extra golden laced wyandottes available :)

It is like eating potato chips isn't, never can have just one.

They add three "heaters" usually males.

Back
Top Bottom