Kentucky people

Anyone going to the Amish sale at Fairview,Ky this weekend? I sure hope the rain doesn't scare everyone away.Supposed to be 80% chance!I always look forward to these sales. Its so fun seeing all the hundreds of birds and critters!

Ok, where is Fairview?
smile.png

Quote:
Location and pictures?
smile.png

I am in Hart Co. I think it is about an hour from you. If I can get them to stand still I will post a pic.

Here are some pics. I also have an all white Jap hen about 2 yrs old.

23841_100_0304.jpg

23841_100_0306.jpg

23841_100_0314.jpg

23841_100_0326.jpg

JustAChickenLittle&More :

I just mapquested it, and it is about 300 or so miles from me. It is Southwest of Louisville. Too far!

Well the one I mapped is right up there by Cincinnati
roll.png
Whichever one Okla-doodle-doo is referring to, it's probably too far for me. I'm going to the one in Liberty the end of the month; I go to that one every year. It's a pretty huge auction.

My question is if anyone is going to the Amish sale in Scotsville April 5th? THAT'S the one I'd really rather go to, but I doubt I can get someone to take me and my birds that far.
sad.png

Just a heads-up, I'll be going to Sano tonight and taking a young pair of black mottled d'uccles, 2 pair of partridge bantam cochins, and a couple pair of black/white 'cochilkies'....plus anyone else I can catch
wink.png

Most will not be put through the auction because I know what they'll bring in Liberty the end of this month. If I don't get what I want for them outside at Sano they'll be coming back home.

Hi Everyone. I just posted this in the auction threads, but thought I would list it here too. I have some 4 month old standard cochins for sale. There are some blue and black and some that are purebred cochins, but mixed colors because they were all together this winter. I can ship if you pay for box and shipping. Pullets $12, cockerels $8. They do not have the best type so far, but that should change as they get older. If interested, just PM me.

40401_chickens_for_sale_006.jpg

40401_chickens_for_sale_005.jpg

Quote:
lol.png
For a minute there i thougt you were referring to the Fairview in Boyd County KY, and thats were i went to school, but now i realize you were talking about a different one
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom