Kentucky people

Quote:
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from Harrodsburg, Kentucky

welcome-byc.gif

Just wanted to say welcome from Carter county.

BTW- um... your computer may not be showing the correct dates. this is one of the more active state threads
smile.png

Quote:
Bantam whats? I have bantam cochins, silkies, bantam OE, seramas, and japanese. If you're looking to buy I've got 4 pair of young bantam cochins (mottled) and a few oddball OE.

Quote:
I have BTW Japanese, one all white and some mixed Japanese. I have a pair of BTW Japs I would sell, maybe a trio ( I have one hen who is thinking she may want to set, if she does not I would sell her also). I posted pics a few pages back, but can repost them if you want. The roo is mostly blind in one eye due to taking on my LF roos.

welcome-byc.gif
Jen F!

Shelley the younguns are doing fine. They are outside sharing a run with my laying hens, with their own heated brooder box with separate pop door. Quite a collection of characters. I really dearly love those 2 wheatens. I had to put a heat lamp in the dust bath box too, because my gimpy production red kept kicking everyone out of the brooder to bask.

I just want to crawl in a hole until spring returns. It is snowing sideways on our mountain, and already colder than anything the weatherman mentioned around the state at 6:00 - it is 29 degrees. The Red River is running at its banks (again) and the road I take every day back and forth to school has an unstable mud slump hanging by a thread above it. BLECCH!
tongue.gif

wood&feathers :

welcome-byc.gif
Jen F!

Shelley the younguns are doing fine. They are outside sharing a run with my laying hens, with their own heated brooder box with separate pop door. Quite a collection of characters. I really dearly love those 2 wheatens. I had to put a heat lamp in the dust bath box too, because my gimpy production red kept kicking everyone out of the brooder to bask.

I just want to crawl in a hole until spring returns. It is snowing sideways on our mountain, and already colder than anything the weatherman mentioned around the state at 6:00 - it is 29 degrees. The Red River is running at its banks (again) and the road I take every day back and forth to school has an unstable mud slump hanging by a thread above it. BLECCH!
tongue.gif

smile.png
Be very careful~and it is supposed to be good weather in one week~finally ! I have considered hibernation.
cool.png

wood&feathers :

welcome-byc.gif
Jen F!

tongue.gif

Oh wow, that sounds like sooo much fun
th.gif
What a mess, I can't wait for the dry days of summer
gig.gif

I'm glad your babies are doing well, thanks for the update!
smile.png

Quote:
th.gif
gig.gif

smile.png

Shelley it was great to get to meet you this week. I don't complain about the weather much BUT I want summer and a dry run. I can barely walk in mine or even stand up!!

Quote:
th.gif
gig.gif

smile.png

Shelley it was great to get to meet you this week. I don't complain about the weather much BUT I want summer and a dry run. I can barely walk in mine or even stand up!!

I think the only birds of mine that are dry are the ones in the little pens...the yard has enough water in spots that the ducks don't have to go to the pond!
lau.gif

And it was great to meet you as well, hope to see you again!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom