Kentucky people

I think its in Todd county,if not Todd joins whichever county it is. Its between Hopkinsville and Russelville on hyw 68/80. Weather man calling for 80% chance of rain and storms so I am not for sure how the turnout will be. Ususlly its in the thousands!

Hi, I'm new to the site! I am already addicted to BYC.
Where are all the KY people. As best that I can see is no on has posted since 2008. Really?!
Well...
hmm.png

I'd like to get this KY thread going again, come on let's share.

I live in western/central KY. I work in Owensboro. I am a RN. I have a small place. I have quail in the bator( don't know what I'm gonna do with them ) hehehe. Dying for some Barnevelders. Have barred rocks and 1 black austrolorp. among other animals.
Nice to see other chicken lovers
wink.png

Jen:)

Hey nieghbors! Iam just across the line in Tn at Franklin ,Ky. I have some birds I need to sell. A very nice pair of LF Americanas,Black roo and lavender hen,this cross will throw blacks,blues,splashes and even lavender. Also a pair of mixed colored silkies,they are pure but part buff and some other color,a pair of modena pigeons,red. with an extra male,and a trio of very raer Golden Comet bantams. If interested I can send prices and pics,just pm me your e-mail

Back
Top Bottom