Kentucky people

Mrs. Turbo :

anyone in KY know where I can buy a bag of Mazuri waterfowl feed for breeders? I need a bag and don't want to pay shipping.

You should be able to order it through your local feed store if they carry Purina products should be no shipping. At least thats the way my store works.​

Quote:
You should be able to order it through your local feed store if they carry Purina products should be no shipping. At least thats the way my store works.

I hate waiting...LOL I wanted to drive and pick up a bag tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in any Pekin Ducks I have extras. My first batch of ducks ever. I set 15 eggs from my breeding pair. Every single egg was fertile and developed. One died half hatched but all the others are doing awesome. They were up, running, eating and drinking way before our geese were. First 24 hours they were already gobbling food and emptying the waterer. I set 15 in the hopes of 4 or so hatching. ( this was based on my luck with chickens and geese) So now I have more than I had planned on.

Also if anyone has a Roun drake I would be interested. My drake was killed by a predator and I would like her to have a mate. That will probably peeve my over zealous Pekin drake but he will survive. She is not yet at point of lay so I am not in a super hurry though.

Just found this thread and wanted to say hi to my homies. I'm in Louisville, soon to be raising 6 hens in my suburban backyard. Just now they are 6 weeks old and are flying around in my bathroom. We will all be happier when I get the coop finished!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to all the new people, I don't check into this thread as much as I should. Be sure to check out the chickenstock (June 18) thread in my signature, hope to see you all there!

I have some ducklings available if anyone is interested. I have a few pure pekins, a few pure rouens, then I've got some pekin/rouen mixes and at least 1 rouen/runner mix. They sure are cute
love.gif
Asking $3 each.

2 of the rouen/pekin mixes are crested, little puff-ball heads
lol.png

Last edited:
Heres a few of my game chicks. The blacks are sumatra X game and the blue are an unknown game. She laid a few eggs during the first two weeks that were obviously from another male since my sumatra is black. The fun will be waiting to see what they are. These picks were at a few days old, now at two weeks the blue are very differant looking.

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom