Kentucky people

Quote:
Congrats!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
The BPA swap in Frankfort is on the 4th Saturday of every month at the livestock complex. So...that one was yesterday.
scbatz33 organizes a swap in Sadieville at near the Marathon station. I want to say it's June 4th, but I could be off. Can someone help me with the date on this one?
Colby

My family was at the Shelbyville show as well. Came home with 2 nice buff Orpington and a barred rock hen. They laid for us the next day. My boys were so excited to go out and find eggs in the coop since the rest of our chickens are still pretty young.

Quote:
The BPA swap in Frankfort is on the 4th Saturday of every month at the livestock complex. So...that one was yesterday.
scbatz33 organizes a swap in Sadieville at near the Marathon station. I want to say it's June 4th, but I could be off. Can someone help me with the date on this one?
Colby

Yes, the June swap will be the 4th. We are doing the first sat of every month this year.

Paris stock yards is the second sat. I think.

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Hey , sorry I missed the show Sat. anyone know who and what took best featherfoot? Bantam)
Congrats Scbatz on your win!!!!!!!!

I dont' know who won over all but wegotchickens won 2 bv and 1 bb for her d'uccles

I think it was a cochin, though​

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a good home for 4 Golden Comets near Independence, KY. Informed by animal control that "Livestock is not allowed in the city limits" ... but there are 2 "farms" between my house and City Hall. We have to relocate them ASAP.

I am so sorry, try putting them on Ciincinnati Craigs listI wish I could help, I will make a couple phone calls!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom