Kentucky people

We finally have chicks! So cute. I've had to clean a few bums to help prevent the dreaded pasty butt but other than that we're two days in and doing well. I have a cast iron tub set up as a brooder.

Wanted to show off my little porcelain silkie I just hatched out a week ago. I am so excited about this baby!!
wee.gif

The pics of me holding him/her are more accurate to this babys color.
So excited to see this one grow up!!

Love these feet
love.gif

Last edited:
Looking to do some hatching on a percentage. I will hatch anything from quail to ducks.
I can set up to 18 dozen chicken eggs, 744 quail eggs, and so on. Next available set date is April 26TH.
Located in Russell Springs, Ky.

Thank you!! I'm really excited about these
celebrate.gif

Slowly building up my silkie flock. I just ordered another couple of batches of eggs from beautiful parents. I'm focusing on Buffs, Lavs, Porcelains and Isobels. I have a few paint chicks too, I'm not sure if I want to mess with paints or sell them.
Hopefully this time next year I'll be selling my own beauties :D

Thank you!! I'm really excited about these :celebrate

Slowly building up my silkie flock. I just ordered another couple of batches of eggs from beautiful parents. I'm focusing on Buffs, Lavs, Porcelains and Isobels. I have a few paint chicks too, I'm not sure if I want to mess with paints or sell them.  

Hopefully this time next year I'll be selling my own beauties :D

If u decide to sell ur paint chicks cheap, they would be awesome for my sizzle project. Add some color variety! :)

for your vewing enjoyment
I hatched 13 heritage RIRs and 3 BRs. only 3 pullets in the bunch, so I bought 6 pullet chicks at Southern States (3 EEs, 3 Marans of which 1 is a roo), but should have enough hens to do me now. This is some of the ones I hatched

lovely roos everyone

Aww! I'll keep looking for a hen for her too. Where r y'all, so I will know what's close? Are you in any of the poultry groups on FB? I know there are some about 1 1/2 hrs northeast of Louisville. Don't remember where for sure. They are adults already, so they know the sex. She has some pet quality, show quality, & breeder quality. Prices very depending on their quality.

Back
Top Bottom