Kentucky people

Bantam King,

I have two roosters for Free. Let me know if you are still interested. They are mixed EEs. Very handsome. One is white with long white tail feathers and the other is red and gold with long black tail feathers. They both have the puffed cheeks and beards.

Hi, we just moved to Benton from North central nd. I am looking for some Swedish flowering hens and americaunnas an marans to start up our new flock, the closer the better, but will travel some. Love the area and the great winter temps. Looking forward to stocking up the barn :) th anx

I hatched some Welsh Harlequin Duck eggs that I got from a customer and most of them turned out to be drakes. They are almost half grown now. Anyone need an extra one?? They are $8 each. There are 5 available.

Please call for an appointment.

Feather People Farm
270-404-3908

Hi, we just moved to Benton from North central nd. I am looking for some Swedish flowering hens and americaunnas an marans to start up our new flock, the closer the better, but will travel some. Love the area and the great winter temps. Looking forward to stocking up the barn
smile.png
th anx
and this is after one of our worse winters
smile.png

Hi, we just moved to Benton from North central nd. I am looking for some Swedish flowering hens and americaunnas an marans to start up our new flock, the closer the better, but will travel some. Love the area and the great winter temps. Looking forward to stocking up the barn
smile.png
th anx
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC and the KY thread! I have all three of the breeds you are looking for. I don't have any chicks right now, but I do have hatching eggs available most of the time (SFH are a little tight right now, but I should be able to collect a few between orders). I have black Ameraucanas and Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucanas (very limited) and Black Copper Marans (blue possible, but not likely). I may have a hen going broody, so I may be able to hatch some, or if you want quite a few hatched, I guess I could always buy another incubator, right?
lol.png
Let me know if you are interested.

What part of the state are you in? If I had a broody (or any hen for that matter) I would love some eggs... but I don't :( I will be ready to buy end of july. I have found one or two on craigslist, so maybe if I just start gathering were ever I can I will build slowly, LORD willing. How much for chicks? Any info on special fencing g needed down here (due to snakes/predictors ect) is appreciated. We are not use to all the critiers around these parts, most dangerous thing we had to worry about was the bitter cold!

Back
Top Bottom