Kentucky people

Know of anyone who hatches Black Australorps, White Leghorns, &/or New Hampshire Reds close to Hardisnburg, Ky? I am looking for very young chicks for my multi purpose pen coming next Spring.

Quote:
If you find anyone, I come to Louisville M-F from the Hardin Co/Meade Co/Breckenridge Co area. You should check with Dorothy Reynolds, she is on FB and has HUNDREDS of chickens! Great lady and always willing to share her knowledge, Love her!!

Quote:
My niece loves her Hen and the other babies have settled in just fine :) Thanks for chickens and laughs
That's awesome to hear!! I could tell she was really excited. Its always great to see children getting involved with chickens!! And even using her OWN money!!! That's just great!!! I enjoyed the visit as well, hope u and ur hubs always keep ur shared love for the chickens! Lol Oh BTW, I got that momma 4 more CCL babies from Dorothy, she is a VERY happy mommy with her 8 little babies!!! :)

Know of anyone who hatches Black Australorps, White Leghorns, &/or New Hampshire Reds close to Hardisnburg, Ky? I am looking for very young chicks for my multi purpose pen coming next Spring.
I have lots of Black Australorp chicks available now as well as many other breeds that are also available...I'm about 50 miles from Hardinsburg.
Please call if interested. (I don't get on here much) Busy, busy, busy!! LOL!

Feather People Farm
270-404-3908

That's awesome to hear!! I could tell she was really excited. Its always great to see children getting involved with chickens!! And even using her OWN money!!! That's just great!!! I enjoyed the visit as well, hope u and ur hubs always keep ur shared love for the chickens! Lol
Oh BTW, I got that momma 4 more CCL babies from Dorothy, she is a VERY happy mommy with her 8 little babies!!!
smile.png
I seen Ms.Dorothy last night. Picked up a BEAUTIFUL pair of Cochins and seen MUCH more I liked lol
big_smile.png
The EE hen has laid 3 eggs and we are all excited. The niece doesn't know it but I put them all in the incubator.

I seen Ms.Dorothy last night.  Picked up a BEAUTIFUL pair of Cochins and seen MUCH more I liked lol :D   The EE hen has  laid 3 eggs and we are all excited. The niece doesn't know it but I put them all in the incubator. 

Have u seen her giant Cochins?? I've never seen ANY chicken that big!! Lol I am selling my entire EE flock now. Well, my handsome man and 5 hens. Got 1 raising babies & 1 we r too attached to sell. Lol

Back
Top Bottom