Kentucky people

Would anyone in or near central Kentucky be able to take in three abandoned domestic ducks? Two Pekins and one Swedish Blue. All three sound like females. One of them has a severe limp. I can catch them and deliver them, and I can also help cover the costs of vet bills for the one with an injured leg, within my ability.
View attachment 2919465
How far are you from Lexington KY for the ducks needing re homed?

Would someone in Kentucky, who is familiar with Kingdom Come Park, please go read . . . or skim . . . the recent thread in the duck forum: Duck Bill Missing. If you think the duck needs rescuing from the park . . . and the park manager . . . do you know any person or organization who would be able to do so? The OP is not from Kentucky.

Hi from western Kentucky was on here years ago when I had chickens .I had fancy chickens. I got tired of people stealing from me and got rid of the ones I had left. I decided to get me some more in the spring .

If interested and in Clarksville TENNESSEE, please contact me as soon as possible.
Really good little cockrel with his 2 silkie hens. Has been perfect gentlemen til his favorite pullet went broody. I have grandbabies so I cannot risk him attacking. I believe he would be great for a flock with experienced owner.
Please only contact if seriously interested.

Attachments

• 20220113_075909.jpg
    20220113_075909.jpg
    779.4 KB · Views: 5
If interested and in Clarksville TENNESSEE, please contact me as soon as possible.
Really good little cockrel with his 2 silkie hens. Has been perfect gentlemen til his favorite pullet went broody. I have grandbabies so I cannot risk him attacking. I believe he would be great for a flock with experienced owner.
Please only contact if seriously interested.
Are these guys still available?

Anybody have a few silver polish chicks or hatching eggs near Bowling Green? My order from Hoover’s included 5, but 4 of them did not survive shipping. I would like a few more so he / she is not my only polish in the flock.

I know it's not helpful for me to say this, but I had two out of five survive so I understand. I talked to the Tractor Supply near where I live and they said they would be getting rare breeds this year. You may want to call your local Tractor Supply and make friends with someone so you might get an inside scoop if they get any :). I just ordered 3 from somewhere that I'm hoping has a better survival rate. Do you know anyone that you could order along with?

Back
Top Bottom