Kentucky people

Quote:
We did get enough ice to cancel school today, but it is already warming up and melting.

Yep but it will refreeze tonight even more slick. sigh

We ended up having to feed through the tiny coop door this morning. Our large door to the coop is iced shut and we cannot seem to pry it open without the hubbies help. Everyone be super careful.

that is not fun.....
sure hope kids go to school tomorrow. Last day until Jan and i need a day of cleaning and laundry without kids following behind and messing it up again. Sure can't wait for them to start helping with the laundry and dishes. I will have more time on BYC then
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
I did both...have you ever wondered why people just buy milk, bread and eggs?? Do they only have French Toast is bad weather? Me I make sure I have junk food, meats and marshmallows for hot chocolate.

I love french toast!!!!​

Stuffed with cream cheese and almonds! Yum!
thumbsup.gif

Our 7" of leftover snow from earlier in the week got "condensed" into coarse slush. We are now living in the world's biggest SnoKone, just needs syrup.

I love that Mrs. Turbo has a wonderful website to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always sold on eggbid and it was not easy to access!
You have made it easy and nice.
Will always use you.
Karen

Ms. Lewis Rich :

I love that Mrs. Turbo has a wonderful website to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always sold on eggbid and it was not easy to access!
You have made it easy and nice.
Will always use you.
Karen

What's the website?​

wood&feathers :

Our 7" of leftover snow from earlier in the week got "condensed" into coarse slush. We are now living in the world's biggest SnoKone, just needs syrup.

While your slippin and slidin in ice, we're doing the same in mud. It'll freeze again tonight and thaw again tomorrow.​

Back
Top Bottom