Kentucky people

If I read that name correctly, there's a nut tree in your backyard that attacks people. *chuckles* I don't know about that "cousin to cousin" thing in Buffs, might not be a great idea since there were a nice lot of yours that came home with us that day in our big blue van.

I was looking for an unrelated pair of Buff Orpington roosters for the chicks I got from you as well. They'll be needing a date with a really nice guy.

Ya'll still have those Pilgrim boys? Decided yet that you may have one too many and you'll let me snag a boyfriend for my girls?
Hey a girls gotta try? He'd be a pretty happy boy with 3 girls in a private harem you know? Any chance yet?

Phyllis

I have some nice roosters available if you are still looking. I have a RIR, 2 Barred Rocks and several Blue & Black Orpingtons. They are all in multi rooster flocks and have been getting along exceptionally well.

Here are a couple photos I can e-mail you some of each guy in question - I need to photograph the RIR & BR's.

you can give me a call - if you see anything you like.
859-262-5492
Our farm is NPIP certified and all of the chickens for sale are mature and have been tested.

Quote:
I have Jerseys and Buff Orps available most of the time, but I can't seem to keep them long enough to get to an age where you could put them outside right now. If you would like some closer to Spring..let me know. I hatch weekly..year round.

Sydney
Feather People Farm

Quote:
What type of hive are you planning on using and where are you getting your bees? My husband has plans for a top bar hive that I believe he is going to be building in a couple weeks. I have not decided on buying a swarm or trying to lure a swarm. I read about luring but thats a bit iffy.

I'm getting the assembled kit from Dadant and sons. 3 supers and an entrance feeder. It comes with all the tools and a hood . There's a bee place here in Frankfort which is convenient for us. My coworker (and neighbor) ordered bees for me through them. A swarm costs around $70. We chose Italian bees. 3 of us at work are getting hives this spring. On March 9th, I go to a bee class to meet and learn.
Colby

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
We love honey!!!!!

pfffffttt! If I get honey, you're definately at the top of the list whether you wanted it or not.
big_smile.png

Can you put me on your list for black wyandottes this year? I didn't know if you had enough to sell except for culls.
Colby​

Quote:
We buy from Cecilia farm supply right down the road from you.....they are right by the railroad tracks. they special order the duck grower for us too.....really nice people and my husband went to school with those boys.

Quote:
We love honey!!!!!

pfffffttt! If I get honey, you're definately at the top of the list whether you wanted it or not.
big_smile.png

Can you put me on your list for black wyandottes this year? I didn't know if you had enough to sell except for culls.
Colby

We kept a nice breeding pen of blacks so we will have plenty, but I am sure we can make a SWEET deal.....LOL
I have Jerry working on finishing the basement so he has not been in the best mood the past week. You know how guys get when they are building stuff. He hates drywall, but Nathan and I have been doing most of that. I guess the worst part is when I took one of the lights in the basement of the main light switch and put it on its own. Darn 3 way switches....I never get them right. We had to have someone come out and fix it!
he.gif

I was always told if you grill hamburgers and buy beer everyone will show up to help......so not true.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom