Kentucky people

Just a reminder: We will beholding the Sadieville Chicken Meet up on Saturday April 2. Marathon Gas Station, Porter Road, Sadieville, KY

Contact me or Cetawin for more info or directions.

Hey! I have been posting on the Cochin thread, and while looking around someone said there is a whole fhread just for KY people! I'm in Lexington, live in town and just have one bantam Brahma hen (so far). I posted looking for a bantam Cochin pullet (we can't have roosters). I've gotten a few responses, but if you all know of any more, I'd like to hear from them.

Now that the Bluegrass Poultry Club has closed their website, maybe now I can find here where there will be shows and swaps nearby. Can anyone tell me about a swap in Shelbyville March 26?

Elinor's chicks :

Hey! I have been posting on the Cochin thread, and while looking around someone said there is a whole fhread just for KY people! I'm in Lexington, live in town and just have one bantam Brahma hen (so far). I posted looking for a bantam Cochin pullet (we can't have roosters). I've gotten a few responses, but if you all know of any more, I'd like to hear from them.

Now that the Bluegrass Poultry Club has closed their website, maybe now I can find here where there will be shows and swaps nearby. Can anyone tell me about a swap in Shelbyville March 26?

I'm north of Georgetown. I know there's a swap in Frankfort on the March 26th. I don't go as far as Shelbyville.​

smile.png
CHICKEN SWAPs~Bob's HAY Barn (Feed Store) 703 3rd Street~Shelbyville, KY 40065~ 502-647-0008~ 9am till 12 noon~ every FIRST SATURDAY of the month~
big_smile.png

FREE Set up~bring anything to swap that fits in a cage~chickens~rabbits-puppies-kittens-etc. or phone SANDI about what you have to sell or trade. GREAT SWAP ! Lots of people!
cool.png

Hopefully heading to Leitchfield's market tomorrow. Neighbor has lots of eggs and some chickens (lakenvelders, a few Bramahas and production reds) all pullets she just has too many!!

What all swaps are going on locally this month? I cannot make it to one going on this next weekend because of a boy scout obligation. I need to find a couple ducks though. I have one lone survivor after a predator attack and she is a tad lonely hanging out with the chickens. Trying to find a meet soon where maybe I can find a few older duckling companions.

There are several, the mennonite/amish communities start having their annual/biannual swaps around this time. Ask at your feed store if they know of any in your area.

Back
Top Bottom