Kentucky people

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Ooh, another wyandotte person!
What variety do you have?

Colby in Stamping Ground (Scott Co)

Quote:
Ah-HAH! So YOU'RE the one who keeps buying up all the bantams at the TSC in Nicholasville!! Ha-Ha, just kidding. I go there to buy rabbit feed, and every time I'm there, they are either completely sold out or just have a few large-breed production chicks left. I haven't bought any chicks there (because there aren't any !!!
big_smile.png
). No, really, it's because of the 6 chick rule and straight run. I live in Lexington too, but (I checked out your blog) my yard is even more tiny. I don't want to have to try to re-home roosters, either. I'm an "urban homesteader" too. come on over and check out my blog - http://oldkentuckyhomebody.blogspot.com/

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Ooh, another wyandotte person!
What variety do you have?

Colby in Stamping Ground (Scott Co)

We love Wyandotte people....don't we Colby
big_smile.png

We are in Eastview....not far from Star mills

Is Jerry Mr. Turbo
smile.png
I've got some wyandottes but I've started leaning towards marans Sussex and dominiques now. This is Jackie B. by the way.

There is a swap meet at TSC in Trenton on April 2nd also. There will be another one in Millington on the 16th of April at TSC also. BTW thats in West Tennessee. For those of you that may be able to make it. I'll be bringing silkie juveniles and chicks and aprons and several cans of food grade lubricant.

I will also be at Sadieville bringing:

Black Jersey Roos
Partridge Cochin Roos
Blue EE Roos one is rumpless like a Auracana
BLRW Roo
Buff Orp. Roos
Trio of Partridge Rocks
Pair of Partridge Rocks

chicken083.jpg

C004-1.jpg

h013.jpg

C005.jpg

h004.jpg

I know alot of you all have ducks so is this a duck egg? I posted in in the duck forum but no answer yet, so thought I'd ask yall. I've never seen a duck in person. But I know this egg looks different from my chicken eggs & I seen 1 of my 2 duck hen checkin out the same nest box I found this egg in today, last week.

15473_032711_009076.jpg

15473_032711_009077.jpg

Back
Top Bottom