Kentucky people

Quote:
Try craigslist.com there is a bunch of folks making and selling them on the lex.section farm and garden

cool.png

Pop

Quote:
smile.png
He is very Beautiful ! But I guess YOU know that since you won such a prestigious award~Congrats !
cool.png
Was that in Shelbyville, IN ?

Last edited:
Met and revisited with several BYC members at Shelbyville today! Thanks to NellaBean for posting her cochin bantam's picture or I might never have known I was talking to scbatz33, wegotchickens, and NellaBean!
lau.gif
I also saw turbo, pbirdhaven, and briarpatchbantams again. I saw ladrifter too but I see him quite often. He is my 'chicken show' partner in crime
lol.png
Oh, and let's not forget wyldehorses, but I see her at several shows in the state as well.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png
He is very Beautiful ! But I guess YOU know that since you won such a prestigious award~Congrats !
cool.png
Was that in Shelbyville, IN ?

Shelbyville KY
smile.png
The Bluegrass Poultry Assn. Spring show.

Sorry, it's the Kentuckiana Poultry Club.

Last edited:
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

from just north of Lexington

I know where Stamping Ground is. I grew up in Frankfort! :)

Cool beans!
DH and I work at Toyota so we have some land past Stamping Ground. Easy commute!
yippiechickie.gif

cool.png

Sounds like everyone had a good time at the Shelbyville show! Wish we could've made it. Maybe next time!

Hey does anyone have a list of all the swap dates in this part of the state? I need to get them on my calender and I don't know them! O.K. Thanks!
big_smile.png

See you all soon!
big_smile.png

Kim
Georgetown

Back
Top Bottom