Kentucky people

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
I just sold a very pretty chocolate one about 2 months ago
sad.png

I know another lady that has some....usually around $50 for the females

You have goats too!! I don't know how you do it all
idunno.gif

I am trying to get one that would eventually be a milker. I would love to let the kids raise it up and have it very tame though. I am looking at pygmy simply because i do have the littles that will want to touch and be around them and I don't want one that might be more than they can handle.

Quote:
Your welcome! Let me know how they do. So far I have been having good luck with them. My last set in the bator hatched 24 out of 28.

I will let you know when I need some. It won't be till at least mid July.

Last edited:
needtohatch Wrote:
Jen4 wrote:

needtohatch Thanks for meetin me this evenin. I came home & put the eggs under my broody BO/RIR mutt hen
smile.png

Your welcome! Let me know how they do. So far I have been having good luck with them. My last set in the bator hatched 24 out of 28.

I will let you know when I need some. It won't be till at least mid July.​

I will, 24/28 is great. Just keep me posted on when you want some... my girls are really down on layin, hopefully by then they will pick up, I've got way to many mommas & broodies, I gotta try to control that better next year, lol.​

Hey guys,
I've got a couple of golden sebright roosters looking for a new home. They were TSC Easter chicks. I was hoping they were a pair but both are boyish now. They're pretty and free! I live in Lex.

I've got the opposite problem - I NEED a young bannie chick to keep mine company. I'm up here in Florence- anyone close want to trade a week or two old chick for some mystery chicks? Or maybe sell me one?

Back
Top Bottom