Kentucky people

Scratch that. One of my LF wyandottes went broody. I need some fertile LF eggs. My roo has been gone for too long. I work around hardin county and live in green co. If anyone has any. Tell me what you have.

Scratch that. One of my LF wyandottes went broody. I need some fertile LF eggs. My roo has been gone for too long. I work around hardin county and live in green co. If anyone has any. Tell me what you have.

I bought some hatching eggs of all sorts from a woman in Bullitt County, Mt. Washington to be specific. She has an add on craigslist right now for Quail eggs. The eggs I got from her are EE, RIR, JG, Leghorn, Welsummer...to name a few. They're due to hatch on friday. I sent them to my sons school for a 4H project. I have some fertile EE eggs, but not very many. I only have 2 laying right now.

Anyone got guneas??? MSG me! :). We are in central ky.

I do but they dont lay in my coops... I have to try to hunt for their nest. Last year they hatched out keets & I got close enough to snatch about 5 or 6 & sold to a friend... its not fun gettin chased by guinea parents, lol. If I come across any I'll pm ya :)

Anyone got guneas??? MSG me! :). We are in central ky.

I have lavender guineas and have an egg auction here. you can also pm me if you want. I have my first eggs in the bator and they are veining up well. I also opened them and visually checked for fertility. 100% to date!

I have some splash marans, blue/blue copper/black copper from my Blue pen, and split coronation sussex eggs.

Back
Top Bottom