Kentucky people

Just wanted to remind everyone about the show in Frankfort Saturday. It's a great opportunity to come out and see exhibition type poultry, meet breeders, and look for new stock to add to your flock. There will be a sale area with utility and exhibition poultry. Some of the sale birds will be from the out of state exhibitors. So this will be a great opportunity to add variety to your flock.

Normal entries have closed. However, there is a special American game fowl show. Those entries will be taken on the morning of the show. just be sure to bring your own drop pens.

There will also be other vendors available with show boxes, graphics, and other items.

Hope to see you there!!!

Location of the Frankfort show/swap

Lakeview Park
2456 Georgetown Rd
Frankfort, KY 40601

I believe there is a $5 dealer set up fee for the swap. Admission for public to the show and swap is free. Many people start setting up at 7am for the swap. It's usually in full swing by 8.

Last edited:
A set up few for anything agriculture related will be available for a $5.00 set up fee. Please bring your own cages and tables.

Directions                                         I-64 west or I-64 east (Louisville or Lexington) Take the US-60/VERSAILLES/FRANKFORT exit (58). At the end of the exit ramp turns toward Frankfort. You will pass a large shopping center on your left soon after you make the turn.
Travel approximately 3.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto US-460 EAST (East Main St also known as Georgetown Road).
Travel approximately 1 mile and turn LEFT at the traffic light onto STEADMANTOWN LANE. The Lakeview Golf Course and Park will be on your left.
There will be Bluegrass Poultry Signs posted
Please contact Jackie Branham (502)545-0890 if you need further assistance with directions or information about the Frankfort Area.
BUILDING HOURS
Friday, April 6th - opens at 3:00pm and closes at 9:00pm
Saturday, April 7th _ opens at 6:00am

Also there will be showmanship classes at the show. Great learning opportunity for you 4h kids. And can enter day of show. Showmanship at eleven. Bring your own chicken.

Anyone coming might want to post what you are bringing to sell and what you are looking to buy.

You always hear, well I had those at home but I didn't think anyone would want to buy them. So let people know now.

I am bringing limited quantities of bantam polish, cochins, Sumatra and D'uccles.

Anyone ing the northern ky, pendleton co, or bracken co. area know of a decent fencing company? I want estimates for a straight line 150 foot fence with a gate to find out if its worth paying to have it done in a timely manner or doing it myself. Please, any suggestions are appreciated.

I'll be bringing silkie juveniles to sale at the bluegrass poultry association show. Straight run, I can't tell their gender yet. Mostly blue but I think ones black. I'm wanting really good quality black and white silkie hens and d'Uccles depending on their color. I'll be showing and selling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom