Kerri´s Island Flock

kerrialexander

In the Brooder
May 20, 2020
Hi there! Meet our Flock! We have chickens and ducks in our little island backyard here in Texas! First off we have Duchess, who has actually gone to live with a different flock but I absolutely love this picture of him and my daughter, so I am sharing it anyways.
IMG-8144.jpg

Next up we have Jimini and Cross, my lovely ladies who think it´s cool to hang out on the smoker all day long. It is a good thing they don´t know what goes on in there! LOL ;)
IMG-8204.JPG

So the rest of the family are Twix, Chickey, and Nugget along with our ducks Hewey, Dewey, and Louie. They ALL like to come in the house and hang out for a bit, they actually run this way every single time the door is opened. <3
IMG-7997.JPG

See ya later!
IMG-8015.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I would remember to take my phone outside when I work in the garden for pictures. So, in one corner of my backyard I have a section fenced off for the garden, the chicks and ducks get free reign over the rest but can´t go in there. BUT when I go out to check the veggies, they all run up and slowly sneak into the open fence. It is the cutest thing ever! I know it is because I give in and toss them a veggie or two each time! <3 Have a great weekend everyone!

Today my daughter painted the duck house! Check it out!
8.jpg
2.jpg

My son finally got Jimini to eat out of his hand and actually hung out in the yard with the animals! (YES!)
9.jpg

What did you do today?! Happy Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom