Khaki Campbell Duckling's and telling sex by sight?

CarterFarmin

Hatching
Mar 1, 2015
We have recently got a few new additions to our family, and reading about how to tell sex by sight (color of the bean on beak.) We have noticed 2 of ours has darker beans @ just over a week old then hopefully the other ladies. Trying to confirm that this could be correct. Thank you! Enjoy the pictures

!

Not sure about using bean color for Khakis - just don't know. I know we ordered all girls, and got them, which we were certain of at about 5 weeks as all the peeps had become honks or similar. It was not exactly quacking, but it was loud!

When I first my my very first set of Khaki Campbell ducks I didn't have a clue as what they may be as far as whether or not they were duck or drakes. I done a bit of research before I went to purchase my second set and its actually really easy to do if you really aren't sure what sex they are. Look on YouTube on how to sex ducklings and you'll find that its quite easy to do. Good luck to you and hope all is well what your hoping to have! Just wanted to make sure you didn't have any problems finding the place on youtube, be sure to look up "MetzerFarms sexing baby ducks and goslings" they will show you exactly how to sex them and it works very well. Shouldn't have any problem once you see it, I picked it right up the first time I went to purchase my second set. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom